Welcome to BizConNH — New Hampshire’s Business Connector!
In late 2008, a number of our members, led by Sequoya Technologies’ owner Tom Strickland, first began talking about promoting better B2B (business-to-business) networking opportunities for our members. In 2010, we launched BizConNH, a Business Connector where new and established businesses and the people behind them could connect for mutual success. Time and again, the attendees—over 135 business owners, entrepreneurs, managers and employees—stopped to congratulate the Chamber on this well organized, inspirational and educational event. So in 2011, we’re doing it again!
So, what is BizConNH? Yes, part of it is a traditional expo, with dozens of B2B vendors primed to make a deal on their goods and services. BUT, it is much, much more:
As executive director of the Greater Peterborough (NH) Chamber of Commerce, it’s my pleasure to welcome you both to this blog and to this event.
This is the second year for BizConNH and we’ve lined up new speakers, exciting table talks, networking opportunities, new exhibitors and the Café Sequoya (free coffee and snacks in the exhibit area).
BizConNH has grown to include participants from throughout the state — not just the Monadnock Region — and beyond.
- Your choice of four from among 24 workshops, where you can energize your business and yourself.
- Informal “table talks” for up-close-and-personal interactions with our specially selected presenters and other attendees.
- A not-to-be-missed keynote address
- A $20 discount on new and renewed membership in the Greater Peterborough Chamber
- Oh, and did we mention a great free lunch and lots of other networking opportunities?
- And that it’s easy to get to and there’s plenty of free parking?
In short, for a great price, this will be a great day all about growth: business growth and personal growth.
Please look me up when you get there — I’d love to hear your story!