Business Connector New Hampshire
In 2009, Tom Strickland of Sequoya Technologies Group, LLC suggested that the Greater Peterborough Chamber of Commerce look at ways to enhance opportunities for business-to-business members. That effort resulted in the idea for a business boot camp—strictly business-to-business, eminently practical and an entirely new concept for this region. A committee of volunteers formed and the boot camp grew. Business Connector: Your Launchpad to Success (BizConNH) is still strictly business-to-business, eminently practical and unique to our region. This full day conference combines workshops, panel discussions, seminars, networking events, table talks, exhibitors and keynote, generating new information, new concepts, new customers and new connections.
Under the auspices of the Chamber and Connecticut River Bank, N.A. (our Platinum sponsor), the BizConNH committee includes:
- Sharon Bailly, TWP Marketing & Technical Communications, Chair
- Annie Card, Annie Card Creative Services
- Ann Connor, AdviCoach, Budget
- Rich Dufresne, Alliance Consulting HRD, Speakers
- Pamela Gleeson, Consensus Technology, Inc., Website
- Deb Johnson, PrintFusion
- Paula Mathews, HR Compliance 101
- Heather McKernan, Monadnock Ledger-Transcript
- Mandy Silver, Monadnock Ledger-Transcript
- Tom Strickland, Sequoya Technologies Group, LLC
Consensus Technology designed the website and the Monadnock Ledger-Transcript is designing the program guide.
BizConNH has been developed by entrepreneurs and owners of startup, mature and growing businesses for our peers throughout New Hampshire. We welcome you to join us on Saturday September 22, 2012, as we exchange ideas and information and launch our mutual success.